Engine enhancing materials, additives to increase your vehicle’s life time. EGR valve, turbo and intake cleaner, transmission revitalisant, injector- and engine protection. We offer various additive materials for cleaning filtration devices in the system. Their use is simple, you just need to add them to the fuel or lubrication oil. Take some care of your vehicle, and it will be grateful for a long time.
- Multifunctional oil additive Atomic metal conditioner MAXIMUM FOR DIESEL TRUCK with 1 Stage revitalizant is specially designed for diesel engines of heavy-duty automobiles.
For the first time metal conditioner with atomic revitalizant solves two tasks simultaneously
- modifies the friction surface (owning to the revitalizant action);
- improves lubricating properties of oil.
Such a result is possible due to the three-component formula of the compound
- 1 Stage Revitalizant forms a ceramic-metal coating on the parts’ surfaces, thus, restoring the operation surfaces and compensating the current wear of engine parts;
- Metal conditioner strengthens the lubricating film, provides extra level of antiwear protection, perfectly combined with the revitalizant;
- 2D Sliding Agent provides ultralight sliding between the engine parts.
- Three component formula of the compound provides simultaneous restoration effect of the worn parts, their protection from wear, and superhigh anisotropic oil mobility between parts.
- Maximum for Diesel Trucks is an innovative 3-component product of a new generation, which combines the advantages of two-phase complex metal conditioner and 3-rd generation revitalizant.
- The revitalizant forms a ceramic- metal coating on the parts surfaces, compensates wear and prolongs the parts service life.
- The molecules of the two-phase metal conditioner enter into synergetic interaction with the revitalizant nanoparticles and the surface material of the part.
- It transforms the three-dimensional contact between the rough parts surfaces into the two-dimensional one with the extra light sliding and low friction coefficient.